Sunday, March 13, 2011

Question



I have a question... does this look stupid?
Its not a hat. Its a really thick headband. I say its cute but Elsie needs a bigger noggin to pull it off and after I became annoyed with Benjy's comment of 'that will never look good,' he changed his opinion to 'it's cute because it looks funny and babies are supposed to look funny and be laughed at.' Useless. So, all 6 of you that read my blog, tell me... Does this look stupid?

I haven't written in a while and I still have nothing to update you on. Benjy's team made it to the 'ship of the Preston Alumni Tournament (basketball). wohoo. Thats about it though. Oh, I've decided to teach myself to sew. Its a lot of fun. I don't know much and a seam ripper is my best friend but am enjoying it since here in Rexburg it frequently dips below freezing and occasionally below zero. If I make something I am super proud of I may post it. But here are some cute pics of my Elsie for the time being!

She is very hygenic.
See?

Lubereski initiation

Boy or girl? I don't know but it sure is cute!


I know what you're thinking. "this explains a lot."

She likes to chew on her lips now. weirdo.

There is a lot more cute/funny ones, but I try to restrain myself because I am Elsie's mom, I think everything she does is funny and/or cute.

6 comments:

Alexandra said...

No no no, do not refrain because a) elsie is gorgeous and b) your captions nearly made me elsie picture #3.

obrigada!!!

jessandbryce said...

i love the headband! Tell Benji it's in fashion duh! lol. She is so cute :) we're glad you posted!

Lauren Allen said...

About dang time you blogged! Elsie has gotten so big! I want to see her again! I miss you!
Random but, do you know what I love as well? That you have all these hidden talents that you don't really flaunt enough! --like how amazing you can crochet and now sewing too! You're so crafty, I love it! Anyways, email me, skype me!

Tiffany said...

So very cute. She is darling. Never restrain on pictures. It's your blog and she's the cutest thing ever!

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

Elsie is way cute and glad I found your blog! We miss hanging out and going to Color Me Mine with you!!! And I think the headband is cute!

Alisha and Braeden said...

She is so adorable! It has been way too long since I have seen you or talked to you so hope we can see each other soon so I can meet that cute little Elsie!

Post a Comment