Monday, March 29, 2010

pepermint puke

So, I've hit the big 12 weeks that everyone keeps telling me about... so anti-climatic. I'm still sick all the time but I'm praying it will be over at 14 weeks (like Grandma) instead of 20 weeks (like Mom). all i know is, with my luck, it will probably end on April 13th, the last day of school.
Anyways... I have noticed that sucking on or chewing on candies (Now & Laters being the perfect compromise of both) really helps keep me from throwing up. Another thing that I have learned is that if I eat a lot of pepperment, my puke is quite bearable. TMI? Probably. But these are the exciting things that happen in my life.

3 comments:

Whitney Gillis said...

!!!!!!

Paul and Katie said...

Root beer tastes the exact same coming up as well.

Tiffany said...

I found your blog on Paul and Katie's. Hope it's ok I took a peek. I heard through the grapevine you were pregnant. Congrats! I'm 19 weeks right now, so just about a month further along. Hope you get feeling better soon. This one hasn't been fun for me either. But it'll all be worth it in the end! Take care, Tiffany

Post a Comment